1. Can a vaporizer reach combustion temperatures?
The majority of vaporizers can't reach combustion, and a vaporizer should be setup so that is not a possibility. That being said, it is up to the user to make sure they are using the units properly and following the correct temperatures.
2. How safe is it to use a vaporizer?
Vaporizers are 100% safe if used with quality material at recommend temperatures.
3. Are you guys promoting the use of tobacco?
We are promoting the use of Aromatherapy and vapor. Nicotine is addictive so we don't recommend clients use tobacco, vapor may be better than smoke but nicotine is still bad for you.
4. Can I order the vaporizers through your store front or only online?
For clients that live in Ottawa, Ontario Canada, we can make pick up arrangements with 24 hours notice. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time and get our pick up address (it is not the same as the contact us one).
5. Can I test out the vaporizers before buying one?
We do not allow testing right now but we are 100% sure you will be satisfied with our vaporizers. Just make sure you read all our web pages and email us if you have any questions. We know all our vaporizers and can make sure you get the right vaporizer for you!
6. What do I do if I have a problem?
Vaporizers are very simple products so we don't expect there to be many problems. If you do have a problem you can email us at email@example.com.
7. How do you ship? What is on the label?
We ship brown box discreet from our company name, "Nature's Way". We respect our customers privacy and will do our best to protect it.
8. I read somewhere that Vaporizers don't emit second hand smoke. Is this true?
If there is no first hand smoke, there is no second hand smoke. Not only do vaporizers remove all the toxins caused by combustion for the person using the vaporizer but no toxins are released into the air for other people to inhale.
9. Do your vaporizers release any odor?
Vaporization doesn't smell as much as smoke but some vapors do have odor.
If your material has a vapor that smells, all vaporizers will emit some odor.
10. How long is your warranty?
Every vaporizer has its own warranty length. Examples: Vapir NO2 1 Year, Solo 2 Year, Extreme Q and V-Tower 3 Year, Volcano 3 Year, check each vaporizer listing for its warranty length..
11. Do you have stock on all your vaporizers?
We stock all our vaporizers except for ones included in the special order section. We are occasionally in between shipments but that is rare. Our goal is to ship as fast as possible, the only way to do that is by having items in stock.
12. Can I use the car charger while I am driving?
The goal of the car charger is actually to allow people to charge their vaporizer while parked away from power, not for use while driving. We do understand that some users can't always wait but we still recommend pulling over even if its not an intoxicant.
If you do use a vaporizer while driving, keep in mind that there are many non intoxicants and there is never an excuse to use ANY intoxicants before driving a vehicle. Intoxicants should be only ever used by a passenger.
13. What happens if I am not happy with my vaporizer?
We hope that our clients buy the right vaporizer for them right out of the gate. For when that doesn't happen, we have an exchange program where you can get full credit towards the purchase of a higher end vaporizer (within 14 days). There is no question we have a vaporizer for you so its just a question of getting you the right one.
14. Do you ever not proceed with an order?
We reserve the right to void or cancel a transaction. We will not proceed with transactions that aren't approved by our Risk Analysis team. We will also not proceed with an order if its based on an obvious typo or if an item is no longer available. We try to always be fair with our clients and we will proceed with an order whenever possible.
15. When I am returning an item for warranty or exchange, who pays for shipping?
16. I saw you accept reviews, do you moderate them?
17. I've seen a few different spellings of vapor and vaporizer
18. Do you offer any E-Cigs, E-Cigaretes or E-Juices?